We venture into the world of entrepreneurship and innovation in the PT industry alongside Frank Benedetto, an exceptional entrepreneur and co-founder of the groundbreaking Honey Badger Project. Join us as Frank shares his mission of inspiring clinicians to find fulfillment in their work and lead exceptional lives through their own success.
- Innovation is the field for the mutual benefit of patients and providers
- Moving from revolution to renaissance – a time for creativity and expansion of new technology
- How to move towards a time-leveraged practice
- Educating the public in new ways they can use our services
- Where would you send the audience to learn more on today’s topic? Seth Godin’s book “The Song of Significance”
- Why should someone care about today’s topic? We need a mass quantity of physical therapists to step up
“We spend most of our waking hours at work. Are you going to be happy with that choice? If the answer is yes, double down on it. If the answer is no, you don’t have to do something drastic, keep 1 hour blocked on your calendar to decide what you’re going to do about it.” – Frank Benedetto
Connect with Frank!
PT Pintcast is brewed by:
ATI Physical Therapy
Brooks Rehabilitation Institute of Higher Learning
Owens Recovery Science
The Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy