Derek Clewley is a physical therapist with recognition as a recognized as a fellow of AAOMPT, assistant director for Duke’s Center of Excellence in Manual and Manipulative Therapy, assistant professor in Orthopaedic surgery and educator at Evidence in Motion, and lately a researcher with interests in dry needling, manual therapy and pain science.
- Misinformation is not a good thing
- Duke’s Evidence-Based Practice Course Series
- Resources to find quality information… even in social media
- Differentiating between quality information and quick information
- Who is someone the audience should follow to learn more about today’s topic? Seth Peterson
- Why should people care about this episode/topic? Instead of leading to frustration receiving misinformation, understand what is the difference between misinformation and trusted resources
“For a lot of PTs, getting to PT Pintcast is one piece of a pinnacle in a career. So thanks for having me.” – Derek Clewley
Connect with Derek!
Do you want to be part of PT Pintcast Book Club? Join the PT Pintcast Happy Hour Facebook Group for more information
PT Pintcast is brewed by:
Practice Freedom U
For PT Owners who want to Treat Less, Earn More, and create the business you’ve always dreamed of. Take the Practice Quiz now to see where you stack up. Visit practicefreedomu.com.
Providing awesome adventures in patient care for physical therapists who care about where they’re going! Look no further than JacksonTherapy.com
An EMR is to a Physical Therapist as a Hammer is to a Carpenter. You deserve to LOVE USING IT!
It’s time for something better. It’s time for something customizable. That’s where MWTherapy comes in, take a demo of their amazing EMR now at MWTherapy.com where switching your EMR is easy!
Brooks Rehabilitation Institute of Higher Learning
The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning is a world class organization on the cutting edge of evidence-informed practice and professional development for rehabilitation professionals. Learn more at BrooksIHL.org.
Owens Recovery Science
Your single course for clinicians who want certification in Personalized Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation Training and the equipment YOU Need to apply it properly In your clinical practice. Find out where you can get certified NEXT at www.owensrecoveryscience.com.
The Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy