Lewis Lupowitz is a Certified-Sport Physical Therapist specializing in treating conditions of the shoulder, elbow and knee. He assists with care among local high schools, multiple collegiate programs and the New York Riptides. He has published and reviewed research for the International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy and has presented his evaluation methods and techniques at national conferences. Episode Takeaways
- What is sports physical therapy?
- Integrating vibration and percussion therapy into your rehab and sports performance treatment
- Available mentor and fellowships in sports
- How to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Why should people care about this episode/topic? It’s understanding why to use percussive massage