Brian Werner: Five Types of Dizziness
Brian Werner is a physical therapist that specializes in the management of patients with balance and vestibular dysfunction. Brian has been in the business of balance for 25 years while owning and operating 5 balance centers before coming on board with FYZICAL as the first franchisee of FYZICAL. Currently, he is the National Director of Balance Center Development, Education, and Training working with multiple groups in the FYZICAL family while onboarding new franchisees.
- The benefits and misconceptions of a physical therapy franchisee
- FYZICAL educational programs
- Opportunities for growth in a franchisee
- Defining the five types of dizziness in clinical practice – vertigo, lightheadedness, motion sickness, disequilibrium, and behavioral dizziness
- Building a practice around dizziness and balance
- Who is someone the audience should follow to learn more about today’s topic? Tim Hain – The Dizzy Doc of Chicago
- What is something the audience should take a look at if they want to take a deeper dive into some of the things we talked about today? Vestibular Certification Courses – Emory University Division of Physical Therapy
- Why should people care about this episode/topic? The number of older adults who fall or are admitted into the hospital due to a fall is every 11-19 minutes. Dizziness is prevalent in the human population and needs to be addressed.
“We really want people who are interested in ownership of a physical therapy practice or people who are interested in being a part of a group of providers that absolutely love what we do.” – Brian Werner
Connect with Brian and Fyzical!
Download FYZICAL’s FREE Information eBook on The Guide to the Business of Balance
PT Pintcast is brewed by:
Practice Freedom U
For PT Owners who want to Treat Less, Earn More, and create the business you’ve always dreamed of. Take the Practice Quiz now to see where you stack up. Visit practicefreedomu.com.
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers
Do you want to open a Physical Therapy Practice? Thinking about selling your practice?
You should know this: on average, a private practice who joins the FYZICAL network grows more than 40%! If you’re ready to discover how the largest network of PT private practice owners are growing and adapting to industry changes, visit FYZICALFranchise.com
YOUR CBD Store – get the ABC’s of CBD at CBDRX4u.com
Providing awesome adventures in patient care for physical therapists who care about where they’re going! Look no further than JacksonTherapy.com
An EMR is to a Physical Therapist as a Hammer is to a Carpenter. You deserve to LOVE USING IT!
It’s time for something better. It’s time for something customizable. That’s where MWTherapy comes in, take a demo of their amazing EMR now at MWTherapy.com where switching your EMR is easy!
Owens Recovery Science
Your single course for clinicians who want certification in Personalized Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation Training and the equipment YOU Need to apply it properly In your clinical practice. Find out where you can get certified NEXT at www.owensrecoveryscience.com.
The Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy