A frequent flyer Jamey Schrier, founder of Practice Freedom U and author of The Practice Freedom Method: The Practice Owner’s Guide to Work Less, Earn More. Jamey is on a mission to save PT owners from the struggles and hardships of owning a healthcare business in today’s world. Āron Episode Takeaways
- Defining the patient experience and its component in patient engagement
- Ways to communicate efficiently for your client or patient to understand
- Creating an XYZ statement
- How to train practice owners and staff on business processes and systems
- Who is someone the audience should follow to learn more about today’s topic? Dan Sullivan at Strategic Coach
- What is something the audience should take a look at if they want to take a deeper dive into some of the things we talked about today? Take the PT Practice Quiz
- Why should people care about this episode/topic? As a practice owner, learning to arm yourself and learning the business of physical therapy.