We talked to Ellen Hillegass and Kayla Black about all things CSM Cardio Pulmonary presentations.
Ellen is presenting with Kayla in a preconference event:
As well as twice more during the conference
In this episode we cover:
Advanced clinical practice: that is where we want all clinicians to aspire to!
Pulmonary hypertension: much more prevalent…people need to understand it
Cardiopulmonary Residency: helps raise practice, case studies will help those studying for boards and trying to advance their clinical knowledge and the residents have an opportunity to present at a national conference!
Most of our PT patients have SOME sort of cardiopulmonary dysfunction and all practitioners need to address this area of PT clinical practice.
To support our show, support our sponsors:
- Aureus Medical Staffing #TravelPT: www.AureusMedical.com
- Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapists Annual Meeting: https://www.orthopt.org/content/education/annual-orthopaedic-meeting
Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapists: www.OrthoPT.org
- Owens Recovery Science: www.OwensRecoveryScience.com
- Brooks IHL: www.BrooksIHL.org
- RockTape: www.RockTape.com/medical
- BuiltPT: www.BuildPT.com
- NuStep: www.NuStep.com