We talked to Ellen Hillegass and Kayla Black about all things CSM Cardio Pulmonary presentations.
Ellen is presenting with Kayla in a preconference event:
As well as twice more during the conference
In this episode we cover:
Advanced clinical practice: that is where we want all clinicians to aspire to!
Pulmonary hypertension: much more prevalent…people need to understand it
Cardiopulmonary Residency: helps raise practice, case studies will help those studying for boards and trying to advance their clinical knowledge and the residents have an opportunity to present at a national conference!
Most of our PT patients have SOME sort of cardiopulmonary dysfunction and all practitioners need to address this area of PT clinical practice.
- Aureus Medical Staffing #TravelPT: www.AureusMedical.com
- Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapists Annual Meeting: https://www.orthopt.org/content/education/annual-orthopaedic-meeting
Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapists: www.OrthoPT.org
- Owens Recovery Science: www.OwensRecoveryScience.com
- Brooks IHL: www.BrooksIHL.org
- RockTape: www.RockTape.com/medical
- BuiltPT: www.BuildPT.com
- NuStep: www.NuStep.com