Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | RSS | More
We talked with Physical Therapist Chris Mamula who is somewhat of an expert on financial independence. Chris retired at 41 years old and now writes, podcasts and blogs about how you can do that too.
- What can PTs or other professionals do to achieve financial independence (FI) quickly.
- Why should you pursue FI even if (and especially if) you love your job.
- How can you reframe the idea of saving as sacrifice to viewing saving as security, options and freedom.
- What did my life look like while saving toward FI.
- Why retirement was the wrong goal for me and likely is for you as well.