- Remember that we’re all working with people with ‘pelvic issues’. Even if you ‘don’t do pelvic health’.
- Pelvic pain isn’t necessarily so different than pain anywhere else – don’t be scared. Use your PT brain. Don’t let http://americandreamwindow.com/hopper/ your weirdness about the pelvis stop you from helping the people in front of you.
- Pelvic Health doesn’t require gloves and lube every visit.
- Put the pelvis back in the body (one of my favorite Sandy Hilton quotes)
- The pelvis isn’t that mysterious – it’s made up of the same stuff as the rest of our body.
- Stay on top of the evidence and know how to read it. There are lots of crazy claims out there, you need to help your patients navigate the crazy, and not contribute to it!