Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | RSS | More
Episode 10: Scott Epsley, PT, RMSK and Secili DeStefano PT, DPT, OCS talk about honing your clinical decision making skills. If 80 percent of patients get better no matter what interventions you choose, how are you going to reach the other 20 percent that don’t improve. Learn about the importance of relying less on protocol, staying away from the idiosyncratic, linking the science to your interventions, and developing your paradigm.
During this episode, host Jimmy McKay was drinking a vodka club, Scott Epsley was drinking a Lagunitas, while Dr. DeStefano enjoyed a vodka tonic.