Jamie Hagenbaugh is a psychologist and clinical assistant professor at Thomas Jefferson University’s counseling center working primarily with health professional students.
purchase Seroquel Episode Takeaways
- Imposter syndrome is normal and helps to recognize your worth
- Defining self-compassion and gratitude
- Three components of self-compassion
- How you are treating ourselves
- How are you managing your stress
- Are you placing yourself on an island when it is not necessary
- Being hard on yourself is not the only way to be successful
- Learn to love yourself
- Advice on reflecting on your own success
- Book Recommendation: provigil without prescription Grit By Angela Duckworth
- Who is someone the audience should follow to learn more about today’s topic? Kristin Neff, Robert Emmons
- What is something the audience should take a look at if they want to take a deeper dive into some of the things we talked about today? Kristin Neff Books
- Why should people care about this episode/topic? Not focusing on self-compassion and gratitude could lead you to feel down, depressed or anxious
“If you’re going to be your biggest critic, be your biggest cheerleader.” – Jamie Hagenbaugh
PT Pintcast is brewed by:
Practice Freedom U
For PT Owners who want to Treat Less, Earn More, and create the business you’ve always dreamed of. Take the Practice Quiz now to see where you stack up. Visit practicefreedomu.com.
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers
Do you want to open a Physical Therapy Practice? Thinking about selling your practice?
You should know this: on average, a private practice that joins the FYZICAL network grows more than 40%! If you’re ready to discover how the largest network of PT private practice owners that are growing and adapting to industry changes, visit FYZICALFranchise.com
YOUR CBD Store – get the ABC’s of CBD at CBDRX4u.com
Providing awesome adventures in patient care for physical therapists who care about where they’re going! Look no further than JacksonTherapy.com
An EMR is to a Physical Therapist as a Hammer is to a Carpenter. You deserve to LOVE USING IT!
It’s time for something better. It’s time for something customizable. That’s where MWTherapy comes in, take a demo of their amazing EMR now at MWTherapy.com where switching your EMR is easy!
Owens Recovery Science
Your single course for clinicians who want certification in Personalized Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation Training and the equipment YOU Need to apply it properly In your clinical practice. Find out where you can get certified NEXT at www.owensrecoveryscience.com.
The Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy