The Best conversations Happen at Happy Hour, Welcome to Ours.
The PT Pintcast is a podcast bringing together clinicians, researchers, and forward thinking physical therapists in a show that's anything but boring. The PT Pintcast is a podcast for doctor of physical therapy students and new graduates created with a twist. Instead of a lecture and to keep things lighter, we throw in a beer, a glass of wine, or a mixed drink and talk about great ideas in physical therapy.
- G, The Mayor of ManosI preface all of my blog posts with, “I’m not a good writer, I’m much better at talking with a beer in hand, but I’ll give it a shot.” The following is my account of the event that has had the single most profound effect on my life to date. The Setup I just graduated […]Jimmy McKay
- Ep 93 Chaser – Silver Tsunami Talk with Carole LewisEp 93 Chaser – Silver Tsunami Talk with Carole Lewis Is the physical therapy profession ready to take on our aging population? In this episode Jimmy interviews Carole Lewis, P.T., G.C.S., M.S.G., M.P.A., Ph.D, a leader in geriatric physical therapy. She’s the author of 21 textbooks on aging, the Founder of Premier Physical Therapy , […]webmaster
- Ep. 92 Chaser – #ChoosePT w Jason BellamyEpisode 92 Chaser In this episode Jimmy interviews Jason Bellamy, the Vice President of Strategic Communication and Alliances for the APTA(@APTAtweets) and host of the Move Forward podcast. Jimmy sips on a Flying Dog Numero Uno while Jason goes for a cool glass of H2O at the American Tap Room in Arlington, VA. Our […]Jimmy McKay
- Ep. 91 Chaser – Olympic Sports PT over Molson Canadian with Edison AuIn this episode, Jimmy chats with Edison Au, PT, SCS, OCS, CSCS, RCAMPT, Dip. Sport Physio. about his impressive career in sports PT. Ed enjoys a Molson Canadian (Au Canada!) while Jimmy enjoys a Port City Brewing Ways & Means Rye Session IPA. Edison Au is a board certified clinical specialist in orthopedic and sports physical therapy, with […]Molly Maine
- Episode 90 Chaser – Student Debt over Jack & a Grapefruit ShandyIn this episode, Jimmy interviews finance wiz and FitBUX founder and CEO Joseph Reinke (@FitBUXofficial ). Joe tackles Jimmy’s financial questions with a Jack Daniel’s at hand, while Jimmy celebrates summer with a Traveler Grapefruit Shandy. Jimmy and Joe discuss every #DPTstudent’s favorite topic, student loans and repayment plans. A chartered financial analyst, Joe […]Jimmy McKay
- Ep 94 – G, The Mayor of Manos
- Ep 93 – Silver Tsunami Talk with Carole Lewis over Beer, Wine & Bone Marrow
- Ep 92 – #Choose PT with the APTA’s Jason Bellamy over a Flying Dog Numero Uno
- Ep 91 – Olympic Sports PT over Molson Canadian with Edison Au
- Ep 90 – Student Debt over Jack & a Grapefruit Shandy with FitBux found Joe Reinke
- The Slow Road to Better: Episode 2 – Aphasia
- Ep 89 – Rachel Lampros – STANDHaiti over Boom Sauce & Flying Dog
- Ep 88 – Dana Tew – Residencies & Mentorship over Bud Select & Tangerine IPA
- Ep 87 – James “Hobo Health” Spencer – Talks Travel PT
- The Slow Road to Better: Episode 1 – How Did I Get Here?