The Best conversations Happen at Happy Hour, Welcome to Ours.
The PT Pintcast is a podcast bringing together clinicians, researchers, and forward thinking physical therapists in a show that's anything but boring. The PT Pintcast is a podcast for doctor of physical therapy students and new graduates created with a twist. Instead of a lecture and to keep things lighter, we throw in a beer, a glass of wine, or a mixed drink and talk about great ideas in physical therapy.
- Ep 100 – Sharing “The Love” w PT Pincast host Jimmy McKay
- Ep 99 – #GolfPT w Lindsay Becker
- The Slow Road to Better: Episode 3 – Exercise and the Importance of peer support
- Half-Pint – Jimmy McKay’s Beer Goggles Presentation
- Ep 98 – Spinal Tap News September – PT News, Pint Sized
- Ep 97 Pain Perception over a Boddington’s Ale with Steve George
- Ep 96 Spinal Tap News August – PT News, Pint Sized
- Ep 95 Challenging Neuro Pts over Grapefruit & Pineapple IPA’s with Tiffany Piquilloud
- Ep 94 – G, The Mayor of Manos
- Ep 93 – Silver Tsunami Talk with Carole Lewis over Beer, Wine & Bone Marrow