The Best conversations Happen at Happy Hour, Welcome to Ours.
The PT Pintcast is a podcast bringing together clinicians, researchers, and forward thinking physical therapists in a show that's anything but boring. The PT Pintcast is a podcast for doctor of physical therapy students and new graduates created with a twist. Instead of a lecture and to keep things lighter, we throw in a beer, a glass of wine, or a mixed drink and talk about great ideas in physical therapy.
- EP 105 Birthday Beers with Jen Gamboa
- Ep 104 Casting & Splinting over Ciders with the @MadCaster Amanda Hall
- Ep 103 – Spinal Tap News #3 -October 2016
- Ep 102 – Talking PT Research w PTJ Editor in Chief Alan Jette over a Pumpkin Hunter Ale
- Ep 101 – John DeNoyelles interviews Jimmy McKay over 12 oz of America
- Ep 100 – Sharing “The Love” w PT Pincast host Jimmy McKay
- Ep 99 – #GolfPT w Lindsay Becker
- The Slow Road to Better: Episode 3 – Exercise and the Importance of peer support
- Half-Pint – Jimmy McKay’s Beer Goggles Presentation
- Ep 98 – Spinal Tap News September – PT News, Pint Sized