The Best conversations Happen at Happy Hour, Welcome to Ours.
The PT Pintcast is a podcast bringing together clinicians, researchers, and forward thinking physical therapists in a show that's anything but boring. The PT Pintcast is a podcast for doctor of physical therapy students and new graduates created with a twist. Instead of a lecture and to keep things lighter, we throw in a beer, a glass of wine, or a mixed drink and talk about great ideas in physical therapy.
- 182 – LeeAnne Carrothers PT in Alaska
- 181 – The Prehab Guys on PT & Social Media
- 180 – Matt Day talks PT service with the Homeless
- 179 – Spinal Tap News #11 – March 22, 2017
- 178 – Global Health Students Christina & Kelsie
- 177 – Global Heath w/ Celia, Denise & Jenny
- 176 – Drew Haverstock, a Dude PEDS PT!?
- 175 – Fox Rehabilitation w Tim Fox & Robyn Kjar @ CSM 2017
- 174 – Talking Pain w Peter O’Sullivan, Sarah Haag & Valerie Bobb
- 173 – Travel PT w the Pros @ Aureus Medical Staffing