The Best conversations Happen at Happy Hour, Welcome to Ours.
The PT Pintcast is a podcast bringing together clinicians, researchers, and forward thinking physical therapists in a show that's anything but boring. The PT Pintcast is a podcast for doctor of physical therapy students and new graduates created with a twist. Instead of a lecture and to keep things lighter, we throw in a beer, a glass of wine, or a mixed drink and talk about great ideas in physical therapy.
- 200 – Ginger Garner How Yoga fits into Physical Therapy
- #ThrowbackThursday – Graduation Episode w/ WCPT President Emma Stokes
- #ThrowbackThursday – Graduation Episode with Sharon Dunn
- #ThrowbackThursday – Graduation Episode with Skye Donovan
- 199 – Kristen Powers – Doc Filmmaker / Huntington’s Disease Advocate
- #ThrowbackThursday – Episode 4 with Erik Meira
- 198 – Jackie Price fights back from CF & Double Lung Transplants
- 197 – Blair Casey from Team Gleason on Caregiving w ALS
- 196 – Section on Women’s Health Gala
- 195 – Women’s Health Section President(s) Pat Wolf & Julie Jenner